Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why God's acts are evil by Steve

Why God's acts are evil by Steve

I am not one the Atheists who point the VIOLENCE that God does in the Bible, thus he is evil. No, by that definition, veterans/soldiers, people who have to kill/hurt to protect themselves and others(self-defence) etc. are evil. I'm sure that's not what they mean, but I just wanted to get it out-of-the-way before saying why God is evil.

NOTE
: Only do violence if you must. If there is ANY other option, do it! You're not God, you know better.

God(or Jealous or Yahweh or what ever you want to call him) does some of his most evil acts, not by himself, but telling others to do it via law.
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

--- Leviticus 20:9

Darn it! I, along with most children, must be put to death. There are a bunch of laws like that in the Bible, telling people should be death for pointless stuff, so much I could make a whole book... series devoted to that type of verses.

Get "Jealous Wants You To Kill For Pointless Reasons Vol. I" today!*
*Volumes released every 5 years, or so.

So when Jealous isn't busy telling a wide audience of believers in him to kill. He is either killing himself or telling others to.

I have mentioned in my blog post "William Lane Craig is NOT a Canaanite" the killing of innocent civilians by Yisra'el(Hebrew. Israel)'s GOD's army. Did you know GOD commanded that mass civilian genocide?

What about in the New Testament, there is no killings there. Sure, Jesus didn't have the perfect morality but he didn't kill anyone, right?

Not yet, at least. I'll grant you that. However, there is a book in the Bible devoted to GOD's and Jesus' future killings. It's called the Book of Revelations.

I've read part of it and I don't want to read much more. Well, maybe slowly but that's besides the point.

Why does Jealous like death, because he was invented lived in a time before the advent of video games. Or because virtual violence isn't good enough for Jealous. The second one is the most possible theory.

I have a confession to make, I don't believe in these stories and I'm an (dramatic music plays) atheist. Why? I'm an atheist, because there isn't enough evidence for me to believe. Even if the Juedo-Christian was real I would want know part in him. Especially, some versions of the Juedo-Christian god.

--- Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment