Saturday, January 1, 2011

My first 2011 blog post... I mean... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So, everyone reading this I would like to wish you a happy New Year's. So in this blog post I am going to talk about the New Year's!!!

READ THE BIBLE(NOT A GOOD IDEA, CAMPAIGNERS):
Okay, there is a website called "BibleGateway.com". You've heard about it, right? If you don't I'll tell you. Bible Gateway is a website run by the makers of the NIV Bible. You can read the Bible(NIV 2010 version is default, why is that?) on it, and that's it purpose.

Well they have released a suggestion for a New Year's Resolution... to read the Bible front-to-back. That's great because lots of Christians go there, and they will most likely do so(they make it much easier to read it). So there will be lot more atheists. Wait, that's bad for Christians(or the few that will be remaining).

So Bible Gateway, I wish you luck with your project. It might make religion die out way quicker than we hoped.

--- Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment