Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Qur'an 9:11 MYTH: DEBUNKED!!!!

NOTE: This is not to try to argue against Islam but to disprove a myth about said-religion.

According to the Myth-stirrers of this myth Qur'an 9:11.

'For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.'
--- I heard it was sent in an email?

So I have an Online Qur'an in my bookmarks and it says.

'But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.'
--- Qur'an 9:11

So then I checked my Qur'an and it basically said the same thing.

There are other sites that debunk this myth and I will link to them.

Quran 9:11 Uncovered! --- screamingpickle.com

snopes.com: Quran 9:11 --- snopes.com

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE, 2010!(When I published this it was Christmas Eve Eve, 2010 or Dec. 23, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment