Monday, December 27, 2010

Please Read: A personal appeal from SuperBlog Founder Steve(A PARODY!!!)

About:
Wikipedia has this fund-raising campaign saying 'PLEASE READ: A personal appeal from Wikipedia Founder Jimmy Wales". So there have been a lot of parodies . So I am going to make a parody.

THIS IS NOT SERIOUS!!!

The parody message:
When, I talked about SuperBlog. A privately control atheist blog people were SKEPTICal. Now it's a very unpopular site. So I need to keep this site written on a FREE GOOGLE server alive. So give me some money!!! If you all give my goal of $999.999 octillion I can keep the website alive. You need to give me at least %87 of your monthly income to me!!!

--- Bye!

DON'T GIVE ME MONEY! THIS IS JUST A JOKE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MONEY! THIS IS JUST A PARODY!

Please See: A funny picture also parodying the Wikipedic fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment