Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorry Japan

As a child myself, I know that most children, including me, don't want to die. Well, A LOT of children and adults are dying because a, I think*, 9.0 earthquake.

All I know is that it is in the top 3 worst earthquakes in the past century. I live in Oregon, thus Japan isn't that far away, and if you a Japanese person that is affected by this earthquake I am sorry.

I wish there was something I could do to stop mother nature from starting a war with a neutral country called Japan. Well, the Japanese government doesn't like it.

Also, this affects me, here is a list a countries and areas that are close to Japan:
  • The Koreas
  • Taiwan or the Republic of China
  • China or the People's Republic of China
  • Laos
  • Vietnam
  • West Coast
  • Etc.
They might also get affected. So yeah. Sorry Japan; I am so sorry.

THE END


* I mean, last I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment