Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My thoughts on the 2011 Libyan Civil War

I have been editing Wikipedia over the 2011 Libyan Civil War(or uprising as they call it) but I have barely, if ever, talked about why Gaddafi is a tyrant and crazy. I want Gaddafi arrested for LIFE!

Most of us are Anti-Gaddafi because is very crazy, he must being taking Charlie Sheen. I hope that this war will be remembered for all of history and people will see him as the next Adolf Hitler expect his people doesn't love him unlike Hitler's people.

Yet he thinks his people love him, and he defend this by saying the anti-Gaddafi people aren't his people(No True Scotsman much Gaddafi?). Muammar al-Gaddafi here is saying that his people love him and that people who love him are his people which is self-set standard made to prove an idiotic point.

You might have seen that my language is very negative, well good he deserves it. Thank you France, Canada, United States, Qatar, Italy, Revolutionary Egypt, Revolutionary Tunisia, Norway, Saudi Arabia etc. for fighting Gaddafi. If you are one of the few countries that sends help the evil Libya I wish you would stop.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment