Sunday, February 13, 2011

Who Am I? A look into myself and some of my views


A Self-Portrait by Steve T. R.

Hello, my name is Steve T. R.(that is my informal name, e.g. Carl Sagan's friends would have called him a different name than Carl Sagan. But people who don't know him often call him Carl Sagan). I live in Oregon and I am 11-years old at the time of posting.

I do not like what America has become since it was founded, sure it some improvements, but I think we need more. I do not like the Pro-American propaganda in this country of mine.

I am a libertarian Independent, but I plan to make a political party(that is if I don't give to angry with America that I make Oregon an independent nation). I think the Democrats are the lesser of two evils.

I know some HTML, because of that I have edited some of the code on my blog(the one you are reading). I want to have a website(lets say it will be called OfficialSteveTR.com) and this blog will be at OfficialSteveTR.com/blog or blog.OfficialSteveTR.com. However, I am perfectly fine with just a blog.

If you have read this blog you know that I am an atheist. I think, at least, fundamentalism/evangelicalism should be destroyed. There are really people who believe that evolution is evilution and the Earth is 6000 years old, people who believe ridiculous stuff like fundamentalism/evangelicalism can't be much good.

I am weird. I love sour cream, by itself! I also beat myself every single day. I am weird in so many ways, just ask my parents.

What is my gender, is it Male, Female, Intersex(both Male and Female) or Other? I am a male Caucasian(white-person).

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment